We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with the getmotivated.com website. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
When you visit this website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
Credit Card Information
If you choose to purchase any of our services, you may need to give personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
Similar to other commercial websites, our websites utilize a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server log files to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings. We also use it to customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the email.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you.
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by contacting us through our help desk.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms and Conditions or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users to participate in our surveys, contests or challenges. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
In the event that the website (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
1. You must pay in full your order to be able to attend the event.
2. Your payment in full entitles you to:
3. We may change the hours, dates and/or location of the event for any reason by notifying you by email of the changes.
4. You will have the opportunity to review and confirm your order including billing address, payment method and delivery address.
5. We will send you a notice when we accept your order and the contract for sale will be made and become binding on both you and us at that time.
6. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us and providing us with their full contact details before the event starts. The new attendee must also meet any relevant pre-course criteria as applicable before the event starts.
7. It is expected that you will supply true and accurate information about yourself when registering and buying tickets. Your safety and privacy is a concern and is addressed in our Privacy Statement (seen above). You must be at least 18 years of age to register and purchase tickets.
8. If, at any time or for whatever reason, you decide you do not wish to attend the event, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement.
9. Event tickets may not be resold or be offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites), either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without written consent of the promoter. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
10. If the event purchased by this agreement is cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, any other calamity or events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the event from the original date and location, or cancel and refund the ticket price minus any processing and facility fees.
11. All notices or other communications must be made to:
Ultimate Wealth and Achievement Summit
12. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
13. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
14. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangement, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.